Brasov is cute, compact and colorful. A short getaway to this vibrant Romanian city made one of my life’s best trips. Cobblestone streets, amazing cafes and bars made it a perfect destination. Although I have shared a lot of stories and images of Brasov in the past on my blog, I could not resist myself from posting more images about this amazing city. When I arrived at Henri Coanda International Airport, Bucharest, my friend came straight from Brasov to receive me. And from there I started my Romanian sojourn. Have you been to Romania ? If yes, please do share with me your experience. I would like to listen your stories.
One of Hua Hin’s popular tourist spots is Hua Hin railway station – perhaps one of the prettiest train stations I have ever seen in my life. This instagram-worthy station was built in 1910.
In 1926, it was again rebuilt by Prince Purachatra Jayakara.
Located on the Western end of Damnernkasem Road, this station attracts hundreds of tourists everyday. Brightly painted wooden buildings are some of the highlights of the station. One can also enjoy a train ride from Hua Hin to Bangkok. And the four hour journey will not disappoint you. So next time when you are in Hua Hin, make sure you visit this vibrant station.
Thanks to KLM Airlines, you can win a free trip to South Africa.
The prize includes:
1) Two round-trip Economy Class tickets with KLM to Cape Town.
2) An overnight stay at a nearby airport hotel after arrival at 10:30 pm at Cape Town airport.
3) Transfer to the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve.
4) Two nights in the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, including breakfast, two 3-course lunches and two 5-course dinners.
5) Various excursions, such as a 4×4 botanical jeep safari, a visit to the Klipgat cave and a hike through the Milkwood Forest.