One of Hua Hin’s popular tourist spots is Hua Hin railway station – perhaps one of the prettiest train stations I have ever seen in my life. This instagram-worthy station was built in 1910.
In 1926, it was again rebuilt by Prince Purachatra Jayakara.
Located on the Western end of Damnernkasem Road, this station attracts hundreds of tourists everyday. Brightly painted wooden buildings are some of the highlights of the station. One can also enjoy a train ride from Hua Hin to Bangkok. And the four hour journey will not disappoint you. So next time when you are in Hua Hin, make sure you visit this vibrant station.
Thanks to KLM Airlines, you can win a free trip to South Africa.
The prize includes:
1) Two round-trip Economy Class tickets with KLM to Cape Town.
2) An overnight stay at a nearby airport hotel after arrival at 10:30 pm at Cape Town airport.
3) Transfer to the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve.
4) Two nights in the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, including breakfast, two 3-course lunches and two 5-course dinners.
5) Various excursions, such as a 4×4 botanical jeep safari, a visit to the Klipgat cave and a hike through the Milkwood Forest.